Searching for the Perfect EA, I found Forex MegaDroid. It’s NOT perfect and profitable as they advertise it, but it seems that it can achieve good results in the long run, I did some considerations and I decided that it’s worthy to try it.
- It’s relatively cheap ($67)
- It has consistent results from many years
- It has 60 days refund policy
- When bought from CashBackForex you can get a $20 discount on the next EA purchase. Probably I will never use this bonus, but it’s a nice addition.
- On forums some people talks good about it
- The website reads “SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM”
- The website shows irrealistic results (11356%???? LOL!!!)
- Before buying it you have to scroll on 4 pages of marketing buzz
- A license can work on only one live account (Bummer!!! I planned to run it on three accounts!! Why they didn’t write it more clearly??? I wouldn’t have bought it, then)
- No discount for additional licenses (Bummer again! But as I said it before, if you buy it a referral link from CashBackForex you can get $20 discount on the second purchase, but probably I won’t buy another one)
- It doesn’t trade like a maniac in the safest setting, so it will get some time to get the $67 back
- The stoploss is very far, if you hit it, it will make a big dent in your account if you set an exaggerated risk level
- On forums some people talks bad about it